- Instructor: TDIGlobal
- Students: 11
- Duration: 4 days
REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND
The need for Managers to be more financially intelligent and aware has grown more than ever before. It has become a must-have skill in these uncertain business environments which witnessed fierce competition and innovation.
Organizations constantly evaluate their financial past and assess future projections and Managers need business acumen and skills to make better and more effective financial and managerial decisions.
Are you that Non-Finance Manager that wants to understand finance and be aware of how these decisions impact the overall financial health of the Organization?
Join our training on FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCE MANAGERS
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Real Bite-Sized Practical Ways to Grow Your Business
- Understanding Balance sheet, Assets, and Liabilities
- Profit & Loss Statements
- Preparing Cash flow Statements
- Finance application to the Job role
What you will learn …
- How to analyze financial statements to make informed decisions on potential investments.
- The various types of costs and how they can be reduced.
- How to communicate more effectively with finance personnel such as lenders, banks, or investors.
- How to utilize important financial concepts and techniques to engage in effective decision-making.
- how to assess your organization’s financial position, risk, and profitability
- How to choose between competing projects and priorities
As a valued professional, you will also get:
- A certificate of completion
- A digital training badge
- Access to internationally top-rated Self-Discovery Assessment
- Membership of TDI’s International Affiliate Program
- Opportunity for a redeemable gift car
Time: 9am Each day
Fee: NGN 50,000
How to pay:
Make payment to our bank using the details below:
TDI Global Limited
This program is designed for:
Individuals and Professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge in financial analysis, seeking potential investment opportunities, and Managers looking to make effective financial decisions in their organization.
For more enquiries, call/WhatsApp 07061278455 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org