- Instructor: TDIGlobal
- Students: 70
- Duration: 2 days
REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND
Data Analysis is a critical skill for the 21st century. The ability to collect, process and understand information helps businesses and individuals analyze previous results, predict trends, and make well-informed data-driven decisions.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most widely used tools in any industry. While some enjoy playing with pivotal tables and histograms, others limit themselves to simple pie charts and conditional formatting. Learn how to Analyze Data in Excel.
Join our training on DATA ANALYSIS IN EXCEL
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Real Bite-Sized Practical Ways to Grow Your Business
- Exploring Data in Excel
- Understand Data types in Excel
- Extracting Text from Cells
- Preparing Date Data
- Using VLOOKUP
- Analyzing Data in Excel
What you will learn
- How to calculate and apply to real-world examples the most important uncertainty measures used in businesses.
- Advanced Excel functionalities
- practical knowledge of how to apply business data analysis methods based on binary classification
- Learn using a linear progression, information theory, and entropy measures using Excel
As a valued professional, you will also get:
- A certificate of completion
- A digital training badge
- Access to internationally top-rated Self-Discovery Assessment
- Membership of TDI’s International Affiliate Program
- Opportunity for a redeemable gift car
Time: 9am Each day
Fee: NGN 50,000
How to pay:
Make payment to our bank using the details below:
TDI Global Limited
This program is designed for:
Individuals who need to enhance their skills in Advanced functionalities in Microsoft Excel and be fully equipped with the skills to start a career or grow their career in Data Analysis.
Our Facilitator’s Profile
- An internationally top-rated facilitator with Six years of working experience in Programming and Databases.
- Proficiency in Python and MYSQL
- Masters In Computer Science
- Data Science specialist with John Hopkins University
For more enquiries, call/WhatsApp 08129071529 or mail to email@example.com